Thursday, February 15, 2007

Celebrating

Hi Everyone--- time to get caught up --

We had a nice Super Bowl Sunday. I was intensely cramming, but did catch bits and pieces of the commercials! We had nachos and sloppy joes for dinner with my parents.

Last Monday- the 5th I took another test. This will be part 5 out of 8. As many of you know I am working diligently toward my CPCU professional designation. There are 8 parts which are college level classes which you self study and take one exam. It is a pass/fail- no grades. Once I complete this designation I will be part of the CPCU chapter in my area and the company will award me $850 along with an all expense paid trip to the award ceremony. In 2007 the award ceremony is in Hawaii! That is what I am shooting for, but they are intense courses that usually take 6 months each... Either way I am glad to have another part under my belt. Now it is on to the next one!

Saturday we bummed around town. We went by Kenny's old store and saw his buddy Danny. Turns out Kenny is still know as the French Bread King! When he was the manager over there his bakery was number one in French Bread sales ever week... but since he left they haven't been. It's always nice to know you were appreciated and remembered.

Sunday we went to Little Brian's second B-day party. He is such a cutie pie! He was too funny when it was time to sing and blow out the candle he knew just what to do and blew is out just before we could start singing! So cute-- And Jacob what a doll! He is just over a month old and precious as can be. He is lifting his head now and awake longer. It is so fun to see him change and so fast too.




Monday and Tuesday I was off to California to visit several agencies I underwrite for. We traveled all over Southern California! Redlands on Monday night and all the way to San Diego on Tuesday. I saw the ocean, but there was no time to stop and play on the beach--- work work work : ) Our office over there is in Lauguna Hills and I fly into the John Wayne Airport - which is nice because it is a smaller air port with only two Terminals.

For Valentines Day we went to the Tempe Improve! Kenny planned the whole thing - dinner and a show. We saw a comedian from Comedy Central named Jeff Dunham. He is a ventriloquist. It was so much fun and we got free ticket to go back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment