Monday, January 29, 2007

A little of this and a little of that

Hi Everyone!

How have the past few weeks been for everyone? We celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary on January 4th. We marked the occasion by going out to dinner. Kenny got to choose the restaurant this year and he choose Carlos O Brian's ( Mexican food). It was a great meal followed by fried ice cream (my favorite).

Then on January 11th Jacob Taylor was born! He is such a sweet little boy. I got a chance to spend last Saturday morning with him and loved every minute. Okay I know, I know inquiring minds want to know, so when are Kenny and I planning on having a baby? We are very much ready for our own little one and just waiting to be blessed with one! :-)

One January 14th we celebrated my grandma's 72nd b-day at Applebees. Her b-day is actually the 17th, but we just celebrated is early.

Well, that catches us up to this past weekend. I have been working flex hours so I was off on Friday. I went out to the quilt show at the Arizona State Fair grounds. It was such a blast! There were two buildings full of crafting things. Everything from scrapbooking to quilting. Friday night we went out to Olive garden for dinner and did some shopping. Saturday I stayed home and studied and sewed and Kenny went out to visit with his grandparents and his mom and Dave. We all met up for dinner at their favorite Mexican restaurant. Sunday we bummed around with my parents a little bit and ran errands. My mom got a new sewing table and Kenny put that together for her. We stayed for dinner then headed home.

Well, everyone have a great week and we hope to hear from you!

Love,
Amanda and Kenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment