Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Kick

Our buddy Blair was telling us about a Cleansing diet she was doing and it really sparked my interest and I wanted to try it (because I want to try everything!)
The gist of the diet is that you eat only things that come from the ground (plus you can have chicken, eggs, goat cheese and a few other things). When you wake up you drink a liter of water. Later in the morning as breakfast or a midmorning snack you drink carrot/lettuce juice. You can make lots of different juices, but this is the one Blair tried so that is what I did. Kenny and I juiced up 3 lbs of carrots and a head of romaine lettuce and got 1 glass each of this juice/sludge.
It doesn't taste great.

BUT holy hannah does it give you energy! I could think more clearly at work and was extremely productive (also helped with me studying this week!). Kenny did it too a noticed a big difference.... let me tell you this is the only way I have discovered to get that much vegetable goodness into the man!

Anyway, just wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment