Monday, April 2, 2007

Boat and Birthday

Good Morning,

How is everyone? Things have been really busy and don't show any signs of slowing down anytime soon.

Friday was my half day so I met up with my friend, Blair, for lunch at Olive Garden. We headed back to the house and watched Cinderella man. When Kenny got home we ordered some pizzas and watch Babel (bizarre movie).

Saturday we took the boat out on the lake for the first time this year. It is running a lot better since we got it back from the Marine shop. I am not sure the technical terms, but it basically it wouldn't start and they fixed it.... Anyway, my mom hadn't been to the lake in years and had a really great boat ride. We took Toby out for the first time too... he was terrified! He is definitely not a boat dog.

Sunday, we went to my parent’s house for stakes to celebrate Kenny's B-day (early, but since it falls on Easter this year they wanted him to have a special dinner).

It was a great weekend, but went tooooo fast! This week we have birthdays, a baby shower and Easter and next week I am off to Des Moines (our Home office) for four days.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Love,
Amanda and Kenny 

No comments:

Post a Comment